<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Relaxation 

How do you choose a hotel on vacation, especially on an island where there are so many options and they all look stunning on the website pictures? For me, the answer is online reviews (Trip Advisor is a great site). My first hotel was Ellie's and it was #1 in that beach area on Trip Advisor. I too loved it. It was quite small and hidden away from the main tourist area. There were very few quests (like 4 or 5 total) and I had a lot of time to read under an umbrella at the pool. Best feature? A DVD player and huge DVD library. Especially when I am traveling alone, I like to stay in and just relax at night, so a great DVD is perfect. Now, I know this is strange and probably slightly pathetic, but I even take my cross-stich project with me for nights in on vacation!


[Top]